dimanche, mai 13, 2007

I am back... De retour...

In my new house... Dans ma nouvelle maison...

Not yet all finished but getting there... I feel like I am 85 now but well, my house is starting to look like my house, from the inside at least...

But between this and my work I didn't have time to get on the Internet. Oh!!! That and the fact that they didn't send me the moden until yesterday which didn't help. Well everything back to almost normal today.

Another Mother's day today and I want to wish again a SUPER GREAT MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers out there.

Today my children are taking me to a place secret... we will be going all together with Carole, my accomplice and son's mother in law (how do you call it for us mother's in laws, do we become family also???). Anywho, it is very nice when we get to become friends with one another.

Flute, I just realize that I am writing in English in this blog... Sorry about that...Forgive me but I cannot distinguish which language I speak when I am too tired...

Bonne fête des mères et bon dimanche...

Aucun commentaire: